Spring Poetry Competition 2018
Hello everyone! We have an exciting announcement to make... we are hosting our very first poetry competition, giving you the chance to win a great bundle of prizes (worth up to £20!)
Here is everything that you need to know in order to enter:
- The genre of the competition is Spring - this means all poems must be related to Spring in some way or another. These can be happy, sad, mysterious, crazy, simple, funny, sweet, you name it! As long as it is linked to Spring it will be accepted.
- All ages are welcome to join in on the fun! If we have a lot of young participants taking part as well as older participants, two winners will be selected in order to make the competition fair and fun for all.
- Entries can be as long or as short as you like, there is no word limit.
- Entries need to be submitted via email by midnight on the 31st of May and must include your name and age.
- The Subject of the email should be Spring Competiton
- Your poem also needs a title!
- Do not worry if you do not win, as I will be selecting my favourite entries to feature on my blog!
- Have fun, be creative and enjoy.
The email address you should send your entry to is: Contact@SeeTheUniverse.co.uk
UK ENTRIES ONLY!! - Sorry for the inconveniences. In the future we hope to extend our competitions to overseas.
- A poetry book, selected by myself
- An order of your choice placed on Amazon up to the value of £5 sent directly to your door (thank you to Amazon for supporting our Competition!)
- Stationary Items
- Personalised Bracelet - handmade by myself
- A Have Hope Always Badge and Sticker
- A Have Hope Always logo T-shirt (meduim in size)
- Badges from the wonderful Positive Page - Check them our here!
- A book from the lovely SpoonieBookBoxes - Check them out here!
- AND MORE!