So you are probably all aware that Christmas Songs are well and truly in full swing now! And there are many that we know and love as well as many that some of us may hate… I would love to know what your favourite Christmas Song is, leave a comment below and let me know!
Here are my favourites:
- Candy Cane Lane by Sia – This song is new, fresh and catchy! It is impossible not to bop along to this Christmas song.
- Merry Christmas Kiss My Ass by All Time Low – Very festive title right? Yeah you may have guessed that this is not your typical Christmas song but I absolutely love it and I have to admit, I listen to this one all year round.
- Mistletoe by Justin Bieber – Yep I said it. I am not a fan of JB before you all jump to conclusions, in fact I cannot stand him… but this is a decent Christmas song so it made the list.
- One More Sleep by Leona Lewis – I was a huge fan of Leona Lewis for quite some time and I do tend to listen to her songs every now and again and her Christmas song is a good one!
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble – I will always love Michael Buble and I adore his Christmas album. This song is so relaxing and beautiful to listen to and it warms my heart!
- All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey – A classic. There are loads of people out there who hate this song, but it will always be a favourite of mine to sing along to.
- Last Christmas by Wham – Another classic! I love this song, I am a sucker for love songs and Christmas songs… so combining the two together is the way to my heart.
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee – This is a much-loved song, catchy and jolly, what more could you want?
- Let It Snow by Dean Martin – I love singing along to this one, especially when it comes on the car radio!
- Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin Stevens – Classic, happy and fun Christmas song… Everyone likes this one right?
- Fairytale of New York by The Pogues – It would not be a post about Christmas songs without this one making an appearance. This is such an amazing Christmas song, not your happy go lucky kind, but still loved by millions of people! This is a brilliant song and nothing will ever change my mind on that. I love singing this one with family and friends.
Okay so the truth is, I could go on with this for quite some time as I love Christmas songs so much, so I will leave it here! Do let us know what your favourite Christmas songs are in the comments below.