This year our Spring Poetry Competition will be running from the 10th April until midnight on the 30th May!
The theme this year is ‘family’
Last year we received a lot of amazing poems in a variety of styles, from a variety of people, so we are hoping to receive the same this year! The theme is Family, this can be interpreted in whichever way you like, negative, positive, a mixture of both? It can be a 3-page poem or a 3-line poem, there are absolutely no restrictions here.
Here are the rules you need to know!
- The poem must fit in with the set theme
- There is only ONE entry per person
- All ages and writing abilities are welcome
- All entries must be submitted via email before midnight on 30th May (email@example.com)
- Use the subject ‘Poetry Competition’ at the top of your email
- Please include your name (age is optional but encouraged)
- Ensure that you use an email address that can be replied to – THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!
ALL entries will be published here on the blog and the winner will be announced on 9th June at 12pm across all of our social media platforms! They will also be contacted directly via email.
The prize will be a bundle of items, including stationery, travel mug with teas and coffees, a poetry book and more!
Thank you all for your time, I cannot wait to read your entries! Good Luck and Have Hope Always!