Fall is in full swing! The fallen leaves, the cold, damp mornings, pumpkin spiced everything… ahhh, what more could you want?
Today’s post is about all of the things that we love about fall!
Aimee’s Favourite Things About Fall:
I adore this time of year! Between October to January, with autumn, Halloween, Bonfire Night, Thanks Giving and of course Christmas, what’s not to love?
Some of my favourite things about this time of year are:
- Pumpkin spiced lattes and cinnamon hot chocolates!
- Going pumpkin picking and spending the night carving them with friends, in friendly competition!
- The pretty golden leaves and collecting conkers on autumn walks.
- Scarf season!! I love a new soft cosy scarf.
- Halloween! I am a huge kid at heart, so I would never say no to fancy dress and fun games!
M-J’s Favourite Things About Fall:
- The leaves!
- Making Pumpkin Pie and it be deemed normal for the season!
- I get to wear big woolly jumpers again!
- Horror movie marathons, because it is finally not weird as it is spooky season!
Jacob’s Favourite Things About Fall:
- Haunted movie drive-in’s!
- Hoodie weather