This year, as part of our annual Christmas Campaign, we will be hosting a festive fundraiser for Tommy’s!
The date and time are to be confirmed but here is what we are hoping to to:
- Serve tea, coffee and juices as well as giving the option for a mulled wine.
- Christmas Bingo and Raffle – with the chance to win some prizes!
- That warm festive feeling, surrounded by Christmas decorations and music.
- Good company and conversation!
- All whilst raising money for an incredible cause!
Tommy’s are an amazing charity who are dedicated to finding causes and treatments to save babies’ lives as well as providing trusted pregnancy and baby loss information and support to anyone who needs it.
– 500 babies were miscarried per day.
– 7 babies were still born per day.
– 150 babies were born preterm, per day.
In the UK alone, 1 in 4 babies are lost during pregnancy or birth.
Tommy’s not only want to raise funds to go towards their research, in the hope of lowering these statistics, but it also helps them to provide supportive resources to those who have been affected by the loss of a child.
Be on the look out for more information!
For those who cannot attend, there will be donation links posted if you would like to support the cause, and there will be a little treat in the mail to the first 5 donators!